Tuesday, December 16, 2008

new born babyyy !!

Alhamdulillah, finally my kezen's lovely wife selamat melahirkan their beautiful child. so hepi for both of you. and for makteh & pakteh too. hiihi. da jadi atuk & nenek yee. hehe ~ *her name ill post later k :D

big.big congrats abg. joy & wife, kak noni

can you see her dimple ? sweet kan ?

Lesung pipit ituh. ur lucky dear baby~ uh, so sad cz im not one of mereka yg mewarisinya. from my nenek to my generation most of them ; my mama, my sis, my only one bro, my mak mak sedare, ayah ayah sedare, cuzzies at least own even just little one. poor me. kn.kn. :((((
(( oh! well, u can join their club baby !! hihi.

Love. love
Ainaa

3 comments:

Mummy Ct said...

sepetnya mata baby hehe ada lesung pipit lg, so cute.

azwacookiesmonster said...

hye kak illi...
cute nyer baby tu....
bulat tol pipi nye ow...

kueh bakar said...

sipitnya mate baby...